William Heikkinen is a well-rounded student and always has been. He loves sports of all kinds and has since he was a kid playing Little League. Will has a great academic record and has been a volunteer in his community.
During his high school years, Will played football for the Andover High School Golden Warriors in Massachusetts. His jersey number was 85. His junior and senior years were the most prolific as he came into his own. He made the sports page in the local newspaper multiple times.
William Heikkinen’s high school achievements are impressive:
- Lettered in football all three years
- Lettered in track and field
- Named First Team All-State by The Boston Globe and Boston Herald
(after recording 72 catches for 1,175 yards and 9 touchdowns his senior year)
- Selected for the All-Merrimack Valley Conference
- Named Student Athlete of the Month by the Andover Eagle-Tribune.
- Completed high school football career with 126 catches for 1,960 yards
- Garnered seven career interceptions on defense
- Consistently made Honor Roll
- Winner of the Chemistry and Survey of Film Underclassmen awards
Currently a freshman at Brown University, William Heikkinen is certain to win his share of awards during his four-year career in the Ivy Leagues. No doubt he will easily find his way through academics, sports, and life.