William Heikkinen Providence RI: Weekend Family Date Ideas
Do you need ideas for venturing out this week for free or cheap?
There’s a ton of activities to try if you haven’t already, says William Heikkinen Brown.
Will Heikkinen Brown University: Activity Inspirations
Some say that the best things in life are free, and we couldn’t agree more.
This weekend why not try:
- Stargazing – Set up blankets and a telescope at a local park or beach, if available, and watch the stars high above. This expedition is sure to enrich curious minds about the inner workings of outer space. Be sure to check closing times and public restrictions before setting up a stargazing session at your park or beach.
- Go Hiking – Will Heikkinen – a football coach, suggests looking up local hiking trails in your area, and stepping out on foot together as a family. Hiking is a great way to get and stay active. Plus, when done with the clan, you get a chance to build memories that last a lifetime.
- Biking – Another alternative to hiking on foot is biking through rugged and wild trails. Explore wildlife in their natural habitat along the way and don’t forget to snap a few pics to capture the adventure. Be sure to follow safety precautions, says Will Heikkinen Providence Rhode Island, such as:
- Wearing a Helmet
- Following the Rules of the Road
- Observing Wildlife from a Safe Distance
- Fly Kites – When the weather permits, it’s always fun and relaxing to fly kites. Before heading out, check out the local weather forecast online to prevent disappointments.
Will Heikkinen RI Kicks the Ball Out the Park – Adventure Awaits
These ideas prove that you don’t need a lot to have a lot of fun times with family.
This weekend, get out, explore, and seal family bonding time.